The Children's Reflexology Programme
Helping parents and carers and children of all ages to cope better with the stresses of illness and everyday life.
Our fun, interactive workshops enable anybody to make use of simple, gentle reflexology to improve health and strengthen bonds.
- I've had a text from C this evening saying her five year old had an after school melt down and she calmly got hold of her feet away from being kick and gently pressed on her solar plexus reflex and she instantly calmed down and accepted a cuddle!! She was very excited that already she could put what she learned to good use!! We're all looking forward to next week!! Kerri
- Z doesn't sleep if he doesn't use his potty before he goes to bed, he wakes every hour because he needs to use the potty but won't. I thought I'd try the technique I had learnt from my first Infant Reflexology class. So while he was playing I followed him around and worked his feet in a way that he didn't even realise I was doing it. The effect was immediate, he shouted “potty, potty, potty” and subsequently slept right through the night. Very happy that the course has been beneficial after only one session. Maria
- I just had to tell you before I forgot... I just caught J teaching her Daddy how to do reflexology on her baby dolls feet!! "No daddy not like that, like this" as she showed him how to caterpillar her fingers up the toes!!! ... Just have to say reflexology and she says do my feet!!! Loves it!! And it's working we're getting full nights again!! Xx Plus may I add she's been asking where you are and when you're coming back!! Let's hope she holds true to form for Wednesday!! Xx Kerri
- I did the digestion one on R today as he's constipated and yesterday in class it worked a treat (sceptical me wondered if it was a coincidence) and it worked again. Good stuff! Emma
- I attended the children's reflexology programme with my wee boy who was 3months old. I really enjoyed this programme as I learned alot of ways to help my family if I ever need it like if they become unwell or even just to help them through different stages in their life. I also enjoyed spending the time with my son and doing something beneficial for him and it was fun too. I would recommend this course to anyone.. Reflexology is fab.. Also the tutor is fab too. NI mum
- Had my first antenatal lesson for reflexology yesterday & it was amazing. Information straight forward to follow Andrea Jennings is a great teacher. Can’t wait to try out reflexology on my little one when he/she arrives. Looking forward to my next lesson to learn some more great techniques. Great course well worth it. Nikki
- Hi Topsy, just thought I'd let you know that I did the reflexology on G last night as part of his bedtime routine - he slept the best he has since he was born!! Even D is converted! Xx Happy mum
- Just wanted to share some feedback after my session this week. One of the mums nearly didn't come as her baby had a cold but then she heard we were doing the 'coughs and colds' protocol so she came along. Later that day she posted on their Facebook group chat "Thank you so much for today Topsy, M has been such a different baby since this mornings session so it has definitely helped her cold - no crying and breathing much better" Another mum who didn't come along because both she and her baby had a cold, after reading that was desperate to have a session to catch up! Just finished the 1-2-1 with them - such a lovely relaxing session. Topsy Fogg, instructor
- The lad who was delightfully defiant last week came straight in today, lay down and said - MUMMY I do hope you are going to do one of my feet and one of my brothers and not both of his feet and make me wait! - Wonderful progress they have been making at home Claire Hall, instructor
- Great session today with a mum and her 6 month old and 4 year old. Mum is on the course as her son has had toncillitis 3 times since September, with anitibiots x2 each time. Last week she arrived saying son had all the signs of toncillitis developing. Son loved first half hour but then became very clingy to mum wanting cuddles. Today she arrived saying they went home from last week son had an hour sleep. Temp rest of day and the next (but fine to go to preschool) and no toncillitis! She put it down to going home and doing reflex! Claire Hall, instructor
The Children's Reflexology Programme is a short course of fun workshops where parents, carers and children get together to learn how to use a gentle non-invasive complementary therapy to empower themselves in times of stress and distress throughout childhood and beyond. The course uses a collection of delightful rhymes, pictures and stories to engage children and teach the simple reflexology. The programme is delivered by specially qualified instructors and is supported by high quality materials including the lovely book, The Mouse's House. There is a special version of the course for parents of children with additional needs.
If you can't find a course near you, perhaps you should train to become an instructor yourself! The special training is personally delivered by Susan Quayle, the founder of The Children's Reflexology Programme, and will show you how to pass on this very special programme to other parents and carers, providing you with everything you need to do so. Find out more here.